Mangoes are a popular fruit amongst Indians , which are liked by all ages. They are however, very seasonal, as they flood the markets for a few months in the summers . Various types of drinks are made with mango being a base . This mango milk shake is simple and easy to make, can be stored in the refrigerator for a day .
- Mango 1 cup peeled and chopped (Any juicy variety),
- Cold milk 1 cup,
- Sugar 1 tablespoon,
- Nuts (Cashew, Almonds, Pista) 1 tablespoon (crushed),
- Cream ¼ cup,
- Saffron few strands (dissolved in one ladle of milk).
- Vanilla ice cream one scoop
- Blend the chopped mango, milk, sugar and cream to a smooth shake in a blender or a mixie. Add saffron and give a swirl.
- Pour into glasses and top it with chopped nuts and whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Pasteurized and homogenized milk is to be used for making milkshakes to get an awesome flavour.
- Boiled and cooled milk can also be used.