One of the yummiest , healthy summer drink of India, is Lassi. It’s a coolant which can be had by all ages and can be made easily at home. Use creamy, thick curd to get best results.
- Thick curd 2 cups,
- Sugar 2 tablespoon,
- Nuts – pista and almonds – chopped (optional),
- Ice cubes few
- Thick Cream (optional) – 2 teaspoon.
- Blend the curd with sugar and ice cubes, to a frothy smoothie in a blender.
- Add chopped nuts and cream on top and savour.
- If you prefer to omit the nuts, top it with cardamom powder or rose essence.
- Chopped mangoes can also be added to make mind blowing mango lassi, a summer special.
- Serve chilled .