Cold coffee is our all-time favourite pick-me-up, especially on a hot afternoon.
- Boiled and cold milk 2 cups,
- Instant coffee powder,
- Sugar 1 tablespoon,
- Hot water 1 tablespoon,
- Chocolate shavings ¼ cup or cream.
- Mix the coffee powder in hot water.
- Add It to cold milk, along with sugar. Blend well to get a foam.
- Serve cold with chocolate shavings on top.
- You could swirl a spoon of cream too on top, and decorate with wafers or choco chips or gems chocolat
Cocoa powder could be used instead of coffee. However directly, blend the cocoa powder with milk and proceed as above.
The quantity of sugar can be increased.